Powered by Blogger.

YouTube Channels That Will Help You Become Your Best Self


I love coming across a YouTuber that I’ve never heard of before, and not long later, I’ve watched 10 of their videos and don’t plan on stopping! Some of the YouTubers I’ve got here today are people I’ve either been watching for a while or I’ve discovered them within the last few months, and I want to share how they’ve helped me with organisation, personal growth and mindfulness.

LAVENDAIRE
I absolutely adore Aileen’s YouTube channel! Lavendaire is a YouTube channel that focuses on lifestyle design and after watching one of her videos, I leave knowing more than I did when I started. Aileen gives advice on productivity, organisation, health, mindfulness, and a whole lot of other things. One of my favourite videos has to be The Power of Now because it really prompted me to focus on the present moment and understand how important it is. Aileen also has a podcast called The Lavendaire Lifestyle, and it's an extension of her YouTube Channel. She interviews creatives and people who are out in the world making a difference, so it definitely gives me a boost of inspiration and motivation.

MUCHELLEB
Michelle’s YouTube channel is also another one of my favourites, and I’ve been watching her for a long while now. Similar to Lavendaire, she also focuses on productivity, minimalism and organisation. I loved her videos on her Simplify Your Life Challenge and recommend them to all of you! If you have a YouTube channel yourself (and most bloggers do!), then definitely check out her other channel - Channelnotes! Here, Michelle gives advice on all things YouTube related - from finding your niche to thinking of video ideas. Definitely worth checking out if you have just started a YouTube channel or if you want to up your game!

RACHELLEEA
I only just found Rachel-Lee’s channel near the end of 2017, but I loooove her videos already! Her videos on organisation are great and they're all very inspiring too. Honestly, her channel is fab at getting me up and productive when I really don’t feel like it. Some definite favourites are How To Become a Morning Person, and Bad Habits We Need To Break.


CHELSEA DINEN 
Chelsea has amazing videos all about books that are worth reading, and routines that will make you more productive, and she's really helping me build positive habits. I am in the process of building a morning routine that works for me and makes me focus on getting productive and organised for the day, and watching her videos such as the Importance of Having a Day Routine has given me inspiration to change my bad habits! I want my 2018 to be more intentional, and Chelsea's channel is definitely helping me with that. Other amazing videos are The Importance of Self Care & Intentional Living, and Life Changing Books to Read.

MARIE FORLEO
I don’t remember how I came across Marie’s channel but I’m glad I did! She has segments that answer specific questions, inspiring interviews and advice on mindfulness that I really enjoy watching. She has a great personality that makes watching her videos better and I thoroughly recommend her channel to you! If you have a business and want to take it to the next level, then this is the channel for you!

MASONANDMILES
This is another channel I just discovered! Jess’s channel focuses on personal growth and I’m looking forward to watching a lot more of her videos! Her videos on school get me excited for studying again when I go to university in September (eeek!) and watching them is helping me remember what it’s like to be a student again. Make sure you check out Free Resources for Students & Young Professionals and 6 Ways to Learn More.

ROWENA TSAI
Another channel I really love is Rowena's! I love her humour and the way her videos are totally relatable and easy to watch. I discovered her through her video on waking up at 4am, and although I'm not attempting to wake up at this time, I love the tips she gives for getting up early in general. Other videos I love are How To Be a Productive Potato, and 10 Practical Ways to Incorporate More Self Care & Wellness Into Your Daily Life

Give all of these YouTubers a watch if you haven't already and see how you like them! I love finding new people to watch so comment below your favourite channels so I can check them out!

RELATED POST: